Update pycodestyle to 2.5.0
- E117: Over-indented code blocks
- W505: Maximum doc-string length only when configured with --max-doc-length
- Add E117 error for over-indented code blocks.
- Allow W605 to be silenced by # noqa and fix the position reported by W605
- Allow users to omit blank lines around one-liner definitions of classes and functions
- Include the function return annotation (`->`) as requiring surrounding whitespace only on Python 3
- Verify that only names can follow `await`. Previously we allowed numbers and strings.
- Remove support for EOL Python 2.6 and 3.3.
- Add support for Python 3.7
- Fix detection of annotated argument defaults for E252
- Correct the position reported by W504