- Some bugfixes to HTTP downloads introduced in 7.40.
- Fix several crashes when loading savegames in coop.
- Fix some out of memory aborts when loading maps with a lot surfaces.
- Allow autodetection of the desktop resolution. Set r_mode to -2 to enable that.
- Several fixes to the OpenGL 3.2 renderer:
- Some dynamic lights were missing, for example for most explosions.
- Stencil shadows were broken under some conditions.
- Under some conditions lights were too bright.
- Add an optional fix for lighting problems in maps that misuse sky surfaces for interior lighting. Set gl_fixsurfsky to 1 to enable it.
- Another bunch of timing fixes. The game should now hold the framerate under all conditions.
Continued my replay of Quake II.