- Modified the logic around tracking position in the HistoryScreen, allowing the full history to be accessed.
- Send C0 encoded CSI instead of C1, avoiding compatibility issues with unicode.
- Changed Stream to really ignore SI in UTF-8 mode.
- Fixed DECSCNM handling bug. The attributes of Screen.default_char were not reversed leaving all blank characters as-is.
- Correctly terminate OSC mode in Stream on receipt of a C0 encoded ST character.
- Allowed resetting cursor attributes in the middle of the SGR sequence.
- On exit from DECCOLM mode, restore the terminal width from before entering DECCOLM mode.
- Changed Screen.select_graphic_rendition to ignore malformed 256/24bit colours.
Signed-off-by: Pierre-Yves <email@example.com>