Update jupyter notebook to 5.7.8
- Fix regression in restarting kernels in 5.7.5. The restart handler would return before restart was completed.
- Fix Open Redirect vulnerability (CVE-2019-10255) where certain malicious URLs could redirect from the Jupyter login page to a malicious site after a successful login.
- Security fix for a cross-site inclusion (XSSI) vulnerability (CVE-2019–9644), where files at a known URL could be included in a page from an unauthorized website if the user is logged into a Jupyter server.
- Fixe a bug in which the list_running_servers() function attempts to parse HTML files as JSON, and consequently crashes
- Upgrade bootstrap to 3.4, fixing an XSS vulnerability, which has been assigned CVE-2018-14041