Update anki to 2.1.12
- Fix fields appearing under editor buttons.
- Fix memory leak in card layout screen.
- Fix some issues with previewing in the Browse screen.
- Fix card counts not updating when a review is undone.
- Fix an error caused by missing note types.
- Fix an issue checking for add-on updates.
- Disable add-on config button when not appropriate.
- Tweaks to the deck age graph binning.
- Add-ons hosted on AnkiWeb can now define conflicts in the manifest file.
- Make sure mpv doesn’t attempt to load scripts from default location.
- Other minor fixes.