Updated git-flow to the latest stable release 1.12.2.
Changelog for major release 1.12.0:
- Remove inconsistency when pre_hook fails.
- Perform git push before deleting branch.
- Review your commits more easier on figuring out what this feature/bugfix added exactly.
- Add option that will not allow the a merge back into the develop branch.
- Also use core.hooksPath for suggestion for the hook path during initialization.
- Add .gitattributes to enforce Unix line endings for certain files.
- Add parameters to set names for the branches during the init command.
Full changelog is available here.