Updates Deja-Dup to 39.1 which includes multiple bug fixes, performance improvements, and a move away from GNOME Online Accounts.
- Switch away from GNOME Online Accounts to our own cloud keys.
- Fix a bug that could have caused backups to be encrypted with two different passwords in some cases. This would result in difficulty backing up or restoring by not accepting the password you expected it to.
- Fix a bug that caused duplicate save or exclude folders to appear in the preferences.
- Delete a canary file that duplicity's pydrive puts in your Drive.
- If you don't ask for your password to be saved, we now clear out any older saved password.
- Finally delete the ancient Ubuntu One backend code.
- Update app icon
- Don't run monitor when automatic backups are disabled.
Full changelog can be found here.