- Vulkan renderer released in alpha stages. Use +vid_backend 0 on the command line to activate it.
- Localization: GZDoom has been translated to several languages, with more to come soon.
- Scaling has been changed. GZDoom now runs at a minimum of 640x400. An extra mode - 960x600 - has been added to replace the lost 320x200 one.
- Internal code restructuring to agnostisize level structures.
- Add cl_blockcheats - useful for people who use debugging keys, allows a user to consciously turn off cheats without affecting the server.
- Punctuated the input strings in UpperCamelCase format, improving its appearance in the menu for upper/lowercase capable fonts.
- wait console commands no longer execute inside the level, and can run during intermissions and outside the game.
- Moved controls to submenus in "Customize Controls" menu.
- Implement page string names for dialog lumps.
- Did a bit of cleanup on the option menus by regrouping some settings, especially splitting out of the Hardware Rendering Options menu into submenus.
Full changelog here.