Updated Mailspring to 1.6.1 which includes multiple bug fixes, performance improvements, and improved translations.
- Sync Mail Now now has a keyboard shortcut.
- Mail Rules run on every incoming message and always run after the message body has been fetched, fixing issues with some mail rules not being executed properly.
- The "Check for Updates" menu item no longer causes the app to crash when no update is available.
- Fixes a regression in removing quoted text via the small "X" that appears over the quoted text marker.
- Spellcheck on large emails with more than 500 distinct words is much more performant thanks to a larger cache.
- In the composer, you can delete a text selection that includes the first character in the email.
- The Japanese translation has been improved.
- The Russian translation has been improved.
- Mailspring now uses Electron 4.1.4, which fixes several crashes and an issue on KDE where tray icons would be displayed incorrectly as a 22x22 square cropped from the center.
Full changelog can be found here.