Updated Mailspring to 1.6.0 which includes multiple bug fixes, performance improvements, and updated electron dependencies.
- Mailspring now uses the TypeScript compiler instead of Babel!
- The German translation has been improved and Japanese is now listed as a fully reviewed language.
- The Linux system tray icon is now larger and brighter when unread.
- Mailspring now shows it's icon in notifications and correctly resolves the icon from your current theme is only supported for Gnome, Mate and Budgie.
- When clicking the track of a scrollbar, the view is scrolled by one page up or down rather than scrolling to the clicked position.
- When switching between a mailbox and "Drafts" or "Activity" the left sidebar no longer scrolls back to the top.
- Preferences styling has been slightly improved.
- Mailspring now uses Electron 4.0.8 which includes a recent security patch and is recommended for all users.
- Window controls are no longer “squished” in the darkside theme on Linux.
- When using the Outlook keybindings, Ctrl-F is no longer tied to both "Forward" and "Find in thread". "Find in thread" has been changed to Ctrl-Shift-F for consistency with Outlook.
- Mailspring strips surrounding quotes from displayed contact namess.
Full changelog can be found here.