- Fixed the handling of Unicode codepoints > U+FFFF.
- Fixed building with gcc >= 7.
- Converted the build system from autoconf/automake to cmake.
- Fixed undefined behavior when reading signed integers with negative values from files (though compilers implemented this the way we wanted them to already).
- Fixed a small memory leak when reading an element runs into an I/O exception (e.g. due to having reached the end of the file).
- Fixed the EbmlMaster::GetDataStart() function returning wrong values for elements with an infinite/unknown size.
- Fixed finding the next element ID when garbage data is encountered during the scan for the ID.
- Fixed several potential situations where reading child element data could exceed the parent element's size.
Signed-off-by: Pierre-Yves <email@example.com>