Update vice to 3.3 and replaced mkfontdir with mkfontscale
Depends on D5689
- VICE 3.3
- Fix building against external ffmpeg >= 4.0
- Fix errors in multi-SID code
- added single SNES pad emulation (compatible to Ninjas adapter/TrapThem64)
- Make VICE much faster by using -O3 vs -O2
- fix parsing of the commandline with -config first
- added dutch to list of keyboard mappings
- add a slot number before the literal name of a game-controller, which is less confusing when more than one controller of the same type is used
- VICE 3.2
- New (experimental) GTK3 native port, this and the SDL(2) port will replace all other ports (which will get removed) in VICE 3.3 and onward.
- Handling of the -keybuf command now works properly for all emulators and RAM sizes.
- Fixed @CD, @MD and @RD commands for virtual filesystem devices.
- Erase timing fixes in flash core.
- Call the new CIA "8521" instead of "6526A" (which is wrong) in the UIs.
- Added support for TAP virtual network interface.
- Fixed enabling/disabling memory expansion hacks.