- HiDPI display screen support
- Fixed for DSSI plug-ins (eg. fluidsynth-dssi) loss of configuration state: clear internal config/state keys on release virtual method.
- Fixed for NSM (and JACK) sessions not saving the correct file references/symlinks of clips that are recorded or created during the initial and scratch session.
- Drag-moving and copy-pasting existing clips, while over the main track-view, now shows the respective (audio wave-shapes and MIDI piano-rolls) graphical representations, as much as possible.
- For good and bad, session name changes now trickle down to respective audio/MIDI file names as well.
- Audio output monitoring meters may now be shown on MIDI tracks and buses as a default user preference option (View/ Options.../Plugins/Instruments/Show audio output monitoring meters) and also in plugin list context sub-menu (Audio/Meters).
- Custom color (palette) themes can be exported to and imported from external files.
- LV2 plug-in UI GTK2 and X11 in Qt5 host native support are now enabled on configure by default. (REGRESSION)
- Fixed minimum input value as 10% (was 1%) for audio clip time-stretching in the Clip / Edit... dialog.