- Update to 2.6
- Add man pages
- Add systemd service 'powerline-daemon.service' to enable and start the daemon to speed up powerline
- Add sane default config, specifically 'shell theme=default_leftonly' this to make the "git helper" visible
- Added support for new Vim modes.
- Added ability to control output padding.
- Added iTunes player segment.
- Added support for tmux development builds.
- Added a workaround for a fish bug sometimes occurring when using eval from config.fish (upstream status unknown).
- Added a workaround for tmux 2.4 bug: excessive CPU usage when having multiple panes (also fixed upstream).
- Fixed clean file status support in mercurial.
- Fixed error when battery capacity is zero and using DBus.
- Fixed mercurial command servers leakage.
- Refactored awesome bindings to use powerline daemon.
Signed-off-by: Matthias Eliasson <firstname.lastname@example.org>