- vipe: Clean up temp file even when it exits with an error.
- ts: Fix ts -m %.s to not output negative microseconds.
- sponge: Fix bug in -a mode that doubled original content of file when the temp file is located on a different filesystem.
- ts: Add -m option to use monotonic clock.
- ts: Added %.T format like %T but with hi-res.
- pee: Ignore SIGPIPE and write errors caused by the command not consuming all its input.
- chronic: document return value semantics of -e option.
- vidir: reword man page to more explicit mention 'file' args.
- pee: Don't buffer input, bringing behavior into line with tee.
Signed-off-by: Pierre-Yves <firstname.lastname@example.org>