- Fix build with Berkeley DB.
- Fail to configure if flex is needed but missing.
- Fix the comment in the first line of the configuration file in the case where configure was not given a --with-config-file option.
- Fix several resource and memory leaks.
- Fix handling of \- in the right-hand side of a NAME section.
- Work around Microsoft's proprietary "System Center Endpoint Protection" antivirus program in the seccomp sandbox.
- Ship a systemd timer to perform daily database maintenance.
- Allow disabling the installation of the systemd tmpfiles snippet and the systemd timer by configuring with --with-systemdtmpfilesdir=no and --with-systemdsystemunitdir=no respectively.
Signed-off-by: Pierre-Yves <email@example.com>