This major release honors the fact that Syncthing is used widely and since a while no longer "really in beta". It does not represent a breaking change. For more information refer to the announcement on the forum.
- Incorrect warning when --home and path on same directory level
- Empty file field in log when normalizePath failed
- Event system can cause deadlock
- Option to limit max simultaneous scans
- Add hardening options to systemd units
- Show configured rate limit in the GUI
- Show list of locally changed files for receive only folders