- Allow changing the first track number and the width of the track number in the filename, making it easier to work with audiobooks and other multi-disk sets.
- Use FDK-AAC instead of neroAacEnc.
- Updates Swedish translation.
- Fixed the wavpack and mpc encoders to include APEv2 metadata.
- Remove 'single genre' code that's been unused since 2010.
- Added features to automatically fix some common mistakes in CDDB entries.
- Fixed a bug where the config file couldn't be created because its parent directory could not be created because it existed already and was a regular file.
Ripped music from a CD