- Under some circumstances Thunderbird on Mac will send attachments using the so-called AppleDouble format which can lead to problems with mail servers and recipients
- Encoding problems when exporting address books or messages using the system charset. Messages are now always exported using the UTF-8 encoding.
- If the "Date" header of a message was invalid, Jan 1970 or Dec 1969 was displayed. Now using date from "Received" header instead.
- Body search/filtering didn't reliably ignore content of tags
- Inappropriate warning "Thunderbird prevented the site (addons.thunderbird.net) from asking you to install software on your computer" when installing add-ons
- Incorrect display of correspondents column since own email address was not always detected
(encoded newline) inserted into drafts and sent email
- New email not inserted in correct sort order in threaded unified view or search folder
- CalDav access to some servers not working. Workaround: Set preference network.cookie.same-site.enabled to false.
- Chat: Twitter not working due to API changes at Twitter.com
Signed-off-by: Pierre-Yves <email@example.com>