Updated Brave to 0.56.12 which is a major update to the new Brave browser that is now based off chromium rather than the previous muon interface. This update is unfortunetly built off of the binary package because building brave from source now requires we build chromium from source as well which requires around 11GB of files.
- Updated the Brave shields panel with a new design.
- Added support for direct YouTube donations using the Rewards panel.
- Added global Brave shield settings into preferences.
- Added exclude / include option to the Rewards panel.
- Added "Creating Wallet" message when enabling Rewards for the first time using the Rewards panel.
- Added search engine shortcut keys.
- Fixed Hulu not playing in Brave
- Fixed PDFs protected by cookie based login not loading.
- Fixed favicons not being displayed for media publisher in the Rewards panel.
The full changelog can be found here