Initial commit of opam, fixes T3436.
- Built the package with make
- Install the produced binary artifact
- Tested the following opam commands:
- opam init
- opam list
- opam show
- opam install
- opam remove
- opam update
- opam upgrade
- opam config
- opam repository
- opam switch (Tested system (currently 4.07.0), 4.07.1 and 4.02.3)
- opam pin
- opam admin
- Tested that man pages were installed correctly (man opam and man opam-x where x is an opam command, for example, man opam-init)
No Linters Available
No Unit Test Coverage
Oh okay, sorry about that. How do I choose between LGPL-2.1-only and LGPL-2.1-or-later? I thought I understood the difference between them, but on the SPDX website, the license texts are identical, and they both say the following:
That sounds to me like the LGPL-2.1-only license text contradicts the name of license.
Also, the OCaml license specifies an exception at the top. Does this affect the license that should be applied to it?
Here is a link to the license for reference: https://github.com/ocaml/ocaml/blob/trunk/LICENSE