- The discouraged usage of GCC's attribute optimize("Os") was replaced by the similar attribute cold to reduce the code impact of the module init functions.
- A reference leak in Py2.x was fixed when comparing str to unicode for equality.
- Reallowing tp_clear() in a subtype of an @no_gc_clear extension type generated an invalid C function call to the (non-existent) base type implementation.
- Exception catching based on a non-literal (runtime) tuple could fail to match the exception.
- Compile fix for CPython 3.7.0a2.
Signed-off-by: Pierre-Yves <email@example.com>