The relevant upstream fix can be found here: https://git.gnome.org/browse/network-manager-fortisslvpn/commit/?id=4195187fbe5be348222c9a8472f7c9cf0e51d346
- Connect to a network using the network-manager-fortisslvpn plugin.
- Ping several computers in the network and notice the response.
- Use remmina to setup a RDP connection to one of the servers and see a working remote desktop session.
- Disconnect and see that step 2 and 3 are no longer possible.
So a few things:
- 1.2.8 is now out that has this fix: https://download.gnome.org/sources/NetworkManager-fortisslvpn/1.2/NetworkManager-fortisslvpn-1.2.8.news
- You've been incrementing your relnum each time you've submitted a diff. That isn't necessary. A 1.2.8 update should be rel 6.
A short reply to your notes. I'm not the maintainer of this package and (try to) help by fixing a broken package by submitting a patched build script. Rejecting the patch three times doesn't inspire me to do this more frequent. Especially as the initial patch was valid at the time of submission and the changes requested after were reactions to updates to the package by others.
Anyway, you can close this one as I did a regular update using the update script for 1.2.8 (rel 7) which you can find here: https://dev.solus-project.com/D2150
Especially as the initial patch was valid at the time of submission and the changes requested after were reactions to updates to the package by others.
Except it wasn't valid. Your relnum was still inaccurate and in need of a rebase, which you still have not done, as I stated on your other diff.