- When renaming a file, file will now be saved even if the new file name already exists, provided the user chooses to proceed from the warning dialog.
- Spell check dialog no longer eats HTML angle brackets when showing the context around a misspelled word.
- Application now supports Qt 6 while maintaining backward compatibility with Qt 5.
- CSS and QSS style sheets now support SASS-style variables.
- User interface component icons and text have had their coloring adjusted to better meet WCAG accessibility standards.
- To prevent the equation and typing duplication in math equations, math rendering has been restricted to the Pandoc processor. All other Markdown processors will no longer render math, since special preprocessing is required that only Pandoc does.
Full changlog here