- The serve command now supports HEAD requests.
- An error is now generated when a custom theme directory does not exist.
- Very wide tables now have independent horizontal scrolling so that scrolling to see the rest of the table will not scroll the entire page.
- The buttons on code blocks are now only shown when the mouse cursor hovers over them (or tapped on mobile). There is also some extra spacing to reduce the overlap with the code.
- The first chapter always generates an `index.html file. Previously it would only generate the index file for prefix chapters.
- mdbook serve --open now properly handles the case if the first chapter is a draft.
- Very long words (over 80 characters) are no longer indexed to avoid a stack overflow.
Full changelog here