- Update pytorch to 1.11.0 because of too many build failures.
- Rebased patches.
- Build against system intel-tbb.
- Bring back avx2 for that sweet 10~20% speed increase.
- Use GCC for now because Clang is not happy with some flag combinations regarding -flto=24.
- Rebuild against lapack.
- Move build configurations to the environment section because this is the approach recommended by PyTorch and the previous approach (directly defining them through CMake) might result in some variables getting lost.
- Group Reviewers
- R4672:513764c2069e: Update pytorch to 1.11.0 and rebuild against lapack
- Successfully built and tested python-torchvision.
- Ran multiple examples from https://github.com/pytorch/examples/.
Signed-off-by: Gavin Zhao <email@example.com>