- Fix crashes with fonts missing Postscript names and without one being synthesised by the font provider.
- Fix crashes on negative fontsizes and some overflows.
- Fix a rare memory leak introduced in 0.13.0.
- x86: Fix potential buffer over-read by 16 bytes with AVX2 assembly when large tiles are not enabled (the default).
- x86: Fix AVX support not being detected on non-Intel CPUs and some VMs.
- x86: Fix CPUID being used on CPUs not supporting the instruction (<= i486) and the way it is used for CPUs with less than 7 CPUID-leafs which could lead to crashes due to illegal instructions.
- Improve \iclip quality.
- Improve quality of very small outlines.
- Switch to wyhash for much better cache performance.
- Propagate ZWJ/ZWNJ effects across glyph run boundaries.
- Add ASS_FEATURE_WHOLE_TEXT_LAYOUT to apply bidi, shaping and \fay to the entire unsplit event text. The non-portable Encoding=-1 mode always behaves as if the feature were enabled
- Improve VSFilter compatibility.
Full changelog here.