- Add information about the always on kill switch in the desktop
- Add WireGuard multihop setting and entry location selection to desktop app.
- Add malware blocking to the desktop app. Implemented via DNS on the relays.
- Add changes dialog which will include the most notable changes in each new version.
- Show warning message when blocking internet while logged out, and make it possible to unblock the connection from the login
- Keep unspecified constraints unchanged in the CLI when providing specific tunnel instead of setting them to default
- Obscure account number in account view and add button for copying instead of copying when text
- Disable logging of translation errors in production. This will among other things prevent messages from translating the country in the disconnected
- Update Electron from 15.0.0 to 16.0.
- Gradually increase the WireGuard connectivity check timeout, lowering the timeout for the few
- Stop preferring OpenVPN when bridge mode is
- CLI command for setting a specific server by hostname is no longer case
- Example: mullvad relay set hostname SE9-WIREGUARD should now
- Update the default Shadowsocks password to mullvad and cipher to aes-256-gcm in the when using it to configure a custom Shadowsocks bridge. The Mullvad bridges recently these parameters on port 443 (which is the default port).
Full changelog available here