- Out of range requests getFrame() are now properly rejected instead of possibly crashing later.
- Removed the prefer_props argument from resizers, trying to use it will result in a warning message.
- Fixed certain expressions failing to compile in expr filter.
- Fixed averageframes not respecting scenechange property.
- Added bob filter.
- Added support for separable convolutions and optimized convolution in general.
- Fixed audionode get_frame() in Python.
- Enabled cache for nodes with no registered dependencies, this means nodes returned by getoutput won't need to manually have the cache enabled if they have no filter consumers.