Update to v1.2.0 and add check step
Tested compressing and decompressing with the zstd tools.
Update to 1.2.0
The colons got moved around (should be 12th character on main keys), but I'll fix that when I enable PGO
Hmmm actually, already have 1.1.1 landed in git https://dev.solus-project.com/source/zstd/. So the changes will need to be based off that (and not 1.0.0 that it currently is). We don't want to overwrite history. Could also line up the colons
Sorry, forgot to git pull. I made the changes and messed up the edit and ended up submitting a new request at
D129: Update to v1.2.0 and add check step
Sorry for the extra trouble!