- Added support for decimal chain ID when adding custom networks.
- Updated token list by adding Ethereum Name Service (ENS) and several other tokens.
- Fixed gas fee being incorrectly calculated on both Polygon and Binance Smart Chain.
- Fixed gas limit for ETH transfers being hardcoded to 21000.
- Fixed “The receiving address is a tokens contract address” should only be applied to ERC20 and NFT transfers.
- Fixed confirm button in transaction confirmation panel being disabled when fiat value of gas fee is 0.
- Upgraded Chromium to 96.0.4664.93.
- Added menu item under the Brave Wallet panel for viewing account on Etherscan.
- Added new confirmation prompt to switch chains after successfully adding a new network.
- Fixed crash when permission requests for Ethereum are from a popup window.
- Fixed crash when importing data into the Brave Wallet.
- Fixed wrong transaction type being used for EVM compatible networks in certain cases.
- Fixed swapping via Quickswap chain (Polygon/MATIC) incorrectly displaying a insufficient funds error.
- Fixed certain token balances appearing as 0 under Brave Wallet.
- Fixed not being able to approve cancelled transaction using Brave Wallet.
- Fixed several Brave Wallet UI issues due to translated strings.
- Fixed not being able to connect to https://go.hex.com using the Brave Wallet.
- Fixed not being able to switch networks within https://zapper.fi.
- Fixed https://revvracing.com (Dapp on Polygon) appearing as blank when using the Brave Wallet.
Signed-off-by: Algent Albrahimi <firstname.lastname@example.org>