- Default zip compression level is now 4 (instead of 6), which in the test suite improves compression times by 2x with only a tiny drop in compression ratio.
- Both setDefaultZipCompression() and setDefaultDwaCompression() now set default compression levels for writing.
- The Header now has zipCompressionLevel() and dwaCompressionLevel() to get/set the levels used for writing.
- Proper handling of pthread with glibc 2.34+.
- Miscellaneous fixes for handling of invalid input by the new OpenEXRCore library.
Link to full Changelog here.
Depends on D12115.
Signed-off-by: Martin Reboredo <firstname.lastname@example.org>