Along with the upstream changes, this update includes better defaults for syntax highlighting.
- The extension of a filename is added to the name of a corresponding temporary file, so that spell checking a C file, for example, will check only the comments and strings (when using 'aspell').
- The process number is added to the name of an emergency save file, so that when multiple nanos die they will not fight over a filename.
- Undoing a cutting operation will restore an anchor that was located in the cut area to its original line.
- When using --locking, saving a new buffer will create a lock file.
- Syntax highlighting for YAML files has been added.
Full changelog can be found here