- Monotonic clock is enabled by default.
- Changed the default value of SRTO_RETRANSMITALGO socket option to 1. This activates the efficient retransmission algorithm on the sender side.
- Improved random integer retrieval, which is mainly used for initial socket ID and Initial Sequence Number (ISN) generation.
- Improved clock drift compensation algorithm. RTT samples are now taken into account when estimating clock drift.
- Improved round-trip time (RTT) estimation.
- Improved 'No room to store incoming packet' warning with additional hints to identify a possible reason.
- Added support for atomic types.
Ful changelog here.