- Incorrect version in Makefile
- Wayland support. Dunst now runs natively on wayland. This fixes several bugs with dunst on wayland and allows idle detection.
- A progress bar, useful for showing volume or brightness in notifications
- A script in contrib for using the progress bar
- dunstctl count for showing the number of notifications
- Expose environment variables info about the notification to scripts
- text_icon_padding for adding padding between the notification icon and text
- Dunst now installs a system-wide config in /etc/dunst/dunstrc
- Move part of the man page to dunst(5)
- history_ignore flag broken when using multiple rules
- Divide by zero in radius calculation
- Monitor setting overriding follow_mode
- Incorrect monitor usage when using multiple X11 screens
- Emit signal when paused property changes
- dunstify can pass empty appname to libnotify
- Incorrect handling of 'do_action, close' mouse action
- Send notification using notify-send "Hello world!"
- Send notification using dunstify "Hello world!"