- Fixes up NSImage to use a technique that doesn't depend on the DPI of the current screen and just uses pixels
- Fixes a crash when releasing the image; the crash was caused by a memset call getting a different size for the filename buffer.
- Replace naughty fgetpos/poke/fsetpos with fseeko
- fpos_t is intended to be an opaque type so reaching inside it is not right.
- Switch to fseeko/ftello which are the off_t equivalents of fseek/ftell.
- Fixed some bogus bitwise operations around supplemental info
- Fixed a crash when running with -T
- Increased MAX_ATOMS
- Add f4v brand
- Simplified jpeg file recognition and made it hopefully more compatible
- Add tags for roles in classical music
- --hdvideo now supports tagging 1080p videos
- Re-enable buffering for writes; should improve CPU utilization
- This project has been moved to github
- Fix License
Signed-off-by: Algent Albrahimi <email@example.com>