Update pipewire to 0.3.34
- Fixes some critical issues with previous release. Such as devices not showing up and default devices being lost.
- Support for consumer driver streams to make the producer v-sync to the consumer monitor in a headless compositor setup.
- Improvements to routing of streams.
- Bluetooth battery status support for head-set profile and using Apple extensions. aptX-LL and FastStream codec support was added.
- Internal latency of ALSA devices can now be configured.
- A fast convolver was added to the filter-chain to implement virtual surround sinks or reverbs.
Full changelog available here