- Security fixes:
- Possible crash with malformed modules when trying to access non-existent plugin slots FX251-FX255.
- Possible read beyond sample start after swapping to a sample with loop points set but not loop enabled.
- Fixed various possible crashes with malformed MMCMP files.
- MED: Possible read past end of sequence name (stack-allocated, so relatively unlikely to result in a crash).
- Fixed excessive memory usage with files claiming to have an extremely high rows per beat count while also using tempo swing. Maximum rows per beat are now limited to 65536.
- STP: Avoid creating thousands of patterns when loading malformed files even though no more pattern data can be read.