- Added Gemini two-way Brave Rewards wallet.
- Added prompt to enable crash reporting.
- Added support for launching Brave with a Tor window when using the terminal/command line interface.
- Added “Show Search Tabs button” setting under brave://settings/appearance.
- Added “walletActive” parameter to the stats usage ping.
- Added ephemeral support to “BroadcastChannel”.
- Added Uphold user ID under brave://rewards-internals to assist with rewards support.
- Added a “Relaunch” button which displays after the in-line “Tips Settings” are modified.
- Updated the date of installation parameter in the stats ping to expire in 30 days.
- Reduced the height of the download bar.
- Removed the Brave Rewards semi-verified user wallet state which occurred in certain cases.
- Fixed IPFS links not being fully displayed in the Brave Rewards panel.
- Fixed mute button moving when hovering on an inactive tab.
- Fixed inconsistent capitalization in menu items.
- Upgraded Chromium to 93.0.4577.58.
Signed-off-by: Algent Albrahimi <firstname.lastname@example.org>