- Fix that broke several driver builds.
- Add configure support for editline.
- SQLDriversW was ignoring user config.
- Fix SQLDataSources termination character.
- Fix for pooling segfault.
- Make calling SQLSetStmtAttrW call the W function in the driver is its there.
- Try and fix race condition clearing system odbc.ini file.
- Remove trailing space from isql/iusql SQL.
- When setting connection attributes set before connect also check if the W entry poins can be used.
- Try calling the W error functions first if available in the driver.
- Add iconvperdriver configure option to allow calling unicode_setup in SQLAllocHandle.
- iconv handles was being lost when reusing pooled connection.
- Catch null copy in iniPropertyInsert.
- Fix some leaks.
Signed-off-by: Martin Reboredo <firstname.lastname@example.org>