- Add a method to PluginWrapper, the host-side base for adapters like PluginInputDomainAdapter that modify the processing behaviour of a plugin, that tells it to "disown" the wrapped plugin.
- Fix non-thread-safe behaviour in PluginAdapter.
- Change required C++ language standard from C++98 to C++11.
- Fix off-by-one rounding errors in frame-to-ns conversions.
- Fix theoretical possibility of integer overflow in RealTime constructor.
- Fix use of undefined behaviour in PluginRateExtractor.
Updating this because rubberband has raised SDK version requirement for its VAMP plugin.