- Fixed confusing Changes entry about Perl's licensing terms.
- Added optional Changes testing (skipped unless AUTHOR_TESTING).
- Reformatted Changes file as per CPAN::Changes::Spec.
- Added optional POD coverage testing (skipped unless AUTHOR_TESTING).
- Added optional Perl::Critic testing (skipped unless AUTHOR_TESTING).
- Made code Perl::Critic clean.
- Added optional POD testing (skipped unless AUTHOR_TESTING).
- Included GitHub repository URLs in metadata now that source code has been uploaded to GitHub (as of version 1.5).
- Included META.json file in addition to META.yml.
- Set minimum required ExtUtils::MakeMaker version to 6.64 to ensure that all parameters used are supported, to save jumping through hoops to support earlier versions.
- Set minimum required Perl version to 5.8.1. This is in line with the minimum requirement of the "Perl Toolchain".
- Corrected typo in a comment.
Signed-off-by: Martin Reboredo <email@example.com>