- The retrigger effect didn’t work correctly for OPL instruments in some cases depending on the chosen output sample rate.
- S3M: Emulate IT short sample retrigger quirk in S3M files saved with Impulse Tracker and Schism Tracker.
- ProTracker 3.6 doesn’t support sample swapping. It is now disabled when loading a ProTracker 3.6 IFF module.
- Some files with “hidden” garbage patterns were not played correctly since libopenmpt 0.5.3.
- MOD: E9x retrigger now works the same way as in ProTracker 2.
- MDL: Improve auto-vibrato accuracy.
- 669: Reject files that contain any pattern tempo higher than 15.
- Reduce memory consumption of malformed XPK-compressed files.