- New C and Fortran APIs that allows for reading/writing datatypes that are different from cgsize_t.
- Added a diskless option for creating a CGNS file in memory (i.e. uses HDF5 "core" file driver), and then to optionally persist the memory to disk. Enablable through cg_configure.
- Mapping of X4/X8 was lost when moving from ADF to HDF5. This fix reintroduces it as an experimental feature. It uses an H5T_COMPOUND and is compatible with the standard C99 complex type.
- Experimental support for conversion of FamilySpecified BC for AFLR3 file format.
- Added check on node names according to SIDS.
Full changelog here.