- Allow question marks in plain scalars in flow collections
- Emitter: Don't output trailing space for empty scalar nodes
- Emitter: Output space after an alias mapping key
- Add -h and --flow (on|off|keep) to run-*-test-suite
- Remove unnecessary include and malloc
- Add specific files back to .gitignore
- Output error position in run-parser-test-suite.c
- A couple patches to improve test suite support
- Flow indicators can not be part of local or shorthand tags
- Add packaging/docker-dist to Makefile.am
- Fix logic for document end before directive
- Fixed typo.
- Fix typo in comment
- Use pointer to const for strings that aren't/shouldn't be modified
- Squash a couple of warnings in example-deconstructor-alt
- Fix spelling for error message
- Make appveyor config be a hidden file
- Add CHANGES file
- Always output document end before directive (YAML 1.2 compatibility)
- Output document end marker after open ended scalars
- change cmake target name from libOFF.a to libyaml.a
- include/yaml.h: fix comments
- Fixed missing token in example
- Avoid recursion in the document loader.
- Support %YAML 1.2 directives
- Change dllexport controlling macro to use _WIN32
Rebuilt pyyaml against this version
I think you have an outdated common package, since you didn't include the abi_symbols file. If it's so, please run git pull in the ../common directory, relative to the directory you have yaml in.
Double checked, my common is up to date, however, running git blame on abi_symbols file shows that last time it has been changed was 4 years ago. I tried building again, and the file wasn't changed.