- Fixes for sender getting too far ahead of receiver that can cause instability with reliable packets.
- Fix bug in unreliable fragment queuing.
- Use single output queue for reliable and unreliable packets for saner ordering.
- Revert experimental throttle changes that were less stable than prior algorithm.
- Quicker RTT initialization.
- Use fractional precision for RTT calculations.
- Fixes for packet throttle with low RTT variance.
- Miscellaneous socket bug fixes.
- Bug fix for enet_peer_disconnect_later().
- Use getaddrinfo and getnameinfo where available.
- Miscellaneous cleanups.
Signed-off-by: Martin Reboredo <firstname.lastname@example.org>