Update to r21.
- Copy and move do not follow symlinks anymore and copy them as symlinks. Broken symlinks can now be used in copy and move.
- User name, group name, and hard link counts are now shown in the statusline at the bottom when available.
- Number of selected, copied, and cut files are now shown in the rules at the bottom when they are non-zero.
- Renaming a symlink to its target or a symlink to another with the same target should now be handled properly.
- Autocompletion in a directory containing a broken symlink should now work as intended.
- Setting shellopts to empty in the configuration file should not pass an extra empty argument to the shell commands anymore.