- There was a regression in 1.7 that meant that __slots__ would not work correctly for Basic instances and they would end up having __dict__. This also made it possible to set arbitrary attributes on Basic instances such as symbols which breaks immutability. This was fixed in 1.7.1 to ensure that Basic instances do not have __dict__ and it is not possible to set attributes on them.
- Fixed lazy iteration of series with expr.series(x, n=None) which was broken in the 1.7 release.
- Updated documentation for sympy.stats.sample for seed argument.
- sympy.stats.sample now has an optional seed argument.
- Random failures with sympy.stats.sample have now been fixed.
Signed-off-by: Algent Albrahimi <email@example.com>