I had to patch some missing dependencies due to changes in Go 1.16.
In Go 1.16, module-aware commands report an error after discovering a problem in go.mod or go.sum instead of attempting to fix the problem automatically. In most cases, the error message recommends a command to fix the problem.
- Added desktop files and icon in Bridge repo
- Better poor connection handling - added retries for starting IMAP server after the connection was down
- Fixed not allowing copying from Inbox to Sent and vice versa
- Improvements to moving messages (unlabelling folders)
- Implement support of UID EXPUNGE - to avoid avoid unnecessary resync
- Improve memory usage - gopenpgp dependency updated to v2.1.3
- Reducing network traffic by caching message size and body structure
- Various fixes
Full changelog: https://protonmail.com/download/bridge/stable_releases.html