- A number of Python 3 compatibility problems have been fixed.
- bup web should no longer crash when attempting to listen on IPV6 interfaces.
- bup restore -vv should no longer crash when printing paths with Python 3.
- bup --prune-older --pretend should format the plus/minus lines correctly now.
- The TTY_WIDTH should now be correctly propagated to subprocesses and remotes.
- Errors encountered while writing packfiles should be handled more carefully.
- Some issues with the handling of integral type signs and sizes on the C side have been fixed.
- The tests are now handled by pytest.
- Use correct component
- Add pandoc to generate manpages
Signed-off-by: Algent Albrahimi <email@example.com>